*Audio included inside!
Listen to audio lessons, while you read along! Buy or sample now!
Interactive. Effective. And FUN!
Start speaking Indonesian in minutes, and learn key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar in just minutes more with Learn Indonesian - Level 3: Beginner, a completely new way to learn Indonesian with ease! Learn Indonesian - Level 3: Beginner will arm you with Indonesian and cultural insight to utterly shock and amaze your Indonesian friends and family, teachers, and colleagues.
What you get in Learn Indonesian - Level 3: Beginner
- 230+ pages of Indonesian learning material
- 25 Indonesian lessons: dialog transcripts with translation, vocabulary, sample sentences and a grammar section
- 25 Audio Lesson Tracks
- 25 Audio Review Tracks
- 25 Audio Dialog Tracks
This book is the most powerful way to learn Indonesian. Guaranteed.
You get the two most powerful components of our language learning system: the audio lessons and lesson notes.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- 25 powerful and to the point lessons
- syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- repeat after the professional teacher to practice proper pronunciation
- cultural insight and insider-only tips from our teachers in each lesson
- fun and relaxed approach to learning
- effortlessly learn from bi-lingual and bi-cultural hosts as they guide you through the pitfalls and pleasures of the Indonesia and Indonesian.
Why are the lesson notes so effective?
- improve listening comprehension and reading comprehension by reading the dialog transcript while listening to the conversation
- grasp the exact meaning of phrases and expressions with natural translations
- expand your word and phrase usage with the expansion section
- master and learn to use Indonesian grammar with the grammar section
Discover or rediscover how fun learning a language can be with the future of language learning, and start speaking Indonesian instantly!
Requirements: iOS device with iBooks 1.3.1 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later, or a Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later, PC or Android device with .ePub Reader software, as Fviewer for example.