Planning on visiting Japan?
Want to learn must-know phrases for getting around?
Whether you’re a Japanese learner or just a traveler…
The Japanese Survival Phrasebook will have you speaking the Japanese you need for real life interactions.
Here’s how this 14 chapter, 180+ phrasebook works...
1) Makes Japanese Easy
You’ll learn Japanese by studying the most common travel situations illustrated inside. Translations and romanizations are also provided.
2) Gets You Speaking Practical Phrases
You’ll pick up the most common words and phrases you’ll need to start having conversations with native speakers immediately. And be sure that the locals will appreciate any attempt at communicating in Japanese.
3) Handy for Real Situations
You can easily find the right words to match your situation. Each chapter focuses on a separate topic, such as shopping, getting around, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- Arriving in Japan (Phrases for customs & exchanging money)
- Basic Conversational Phrases (Greetings, Introductions & more)
- Words for getting around & sightseeing
- How to count and tell time in Japanese (Numbers)
- Exclusive! How to talk about the 2020 Olympics
- How to Shop in Japanese
- How to dine in Japan: make reservations, order food, drinks and ask for the check
- How to communicate with doctors about symptoms
- How to talk about the weather in Japanese
- How to talk about entertainment: hobbies and sports
- How to make complaints at hotels and restaurants
- And much much more
Requirements: iOS device with iBooks 1.3.1 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later, or a Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later, PC or Android device with .ePub Reader software, as Fviewer for example.